Benefits of Mustang® Seamless Aluminium Guttering
Mustang® Seamless aluminium gutters are roll formed on site in lengths of up to 30 metres. It is a unique system with no joints, meaning no leaks, creating a neat, maintenance free product of the highest quality, giving you peace of mind and the added extra of the visual appeal of smooth neat lines. Manufactured from 90% recycled aluminium, which can be further recycled once it has reached the end of its useful life – it really is an environmentally friendly product. Mustang® gutter system. The only aluminium seamless gutter system approved by the BBA.
- No joints, no leaks.
- Quick, easy and safe to install, most of the work is carried out a ground level.
- Minimal maintenance, fit and forget!
- Strong and fit for purpose, with a life expectancy in excess of 30 years accredited by the BBA.
- Quality assured – the only seamless aluminium gutter system with BBA approval in the UK.
- No wastage – Made to the exact dimensions of the building.
- Colourfast – will not fade.
- Sustainable product – manufactured using recycled aluminium.
- Installed by ARP trained and approved contractors.
- Range of colour options.
To find out more about the coil and components we supply, how to find an approved Mustang® Installer near you or to become an approved Mustang® installer, follow the links below.
Mustang® Case Studies
Mustang® Seamless Aluminium Guttering System fitted to a new housing development in Shrewsbury. A high quality system, that is quick, easy and safe to install and requires very little maintenance
Wakefield District Council
As part of their 'decent homes' scheme, Mustang® Seamless Aluminium Guttering is being fitted to tenants properties due to its expected life span of 30 years, no leaks and no maintenance.
High end luxury detached six bedroomed houses and outbuildings have Mustang® Seamless Aluminium Guttering System fitted.