Visit the Download Centre
Find the latest technical, installation and design information
Find an Installer
Let us put you in touch with a trusted installer near you
Aluminium Rainwater SystemsView product range
Britannia Cast Iron Rainwater SystemsView product range
Mustang® Seamless Aluminium Gutter SystemsView the range
Trueline Aluminium FabricationsView the range
ARP specialise in making metal gutters, pipes and fittings.
View examples of our work in the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors.
St Mary's Church, Kettering
St Mary's Church in Kettering, is a Victorian church built in 1893. It recently needed a roof refurbishment and also a new rainwater system, which was to replace the existing system which had lasted for over 120 years.View Case Study
ARP overcome curved fascia challenge with Legion aluminium bespoke pressed box gutter on a major remodel to an existing property in Sevenoaks.View case study
Danbury Palace is a private country estate which has been transformed into 45 luxury houses and apartments. The Coach House’s traditional style of pitched roof with dormers, a red brick façade and grade II listed building, meant that the rainwater system had to meet the restrictive planning requirements, as well as fit the aesthetics of the property to heritage considerations.View case study
A brand new contemporary home built in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside by Honeybourne Homes using ARP aluminium rainwater and roofline systems to help protect the property and provide a low maintenance option.
ARP delivers aluminium fascia, soffits, wall copings and rainwater goods, to special school in Leicestershire which encompassed a large curved mono-pitch roof and butterfly roof designs.
We have invested in plant, premises and people producing the very best in modern and heritage style guttering.
Established for 30 years, ARP manufactures all types of aluminium roofline and rainwater products, as well as traditional cast iron rainwater systems from our premises in Leicestershire. We cover all sectors including housing developers, heritage, retail, self builds and the public sector. Find out more about our work by viewing our Case Studies and Examples. Our team of experts can help you find the right products for your client or home. Find out more below about specifying, fitting and achieving the right look in your property.
Architects Specifying Aluminium Guttering and Rainwater Products
We manufacture top quality grade cast and seamless aluminium guttering and downpipes, aluminium fascias, copings and bespoke aluminium fabrications made from either extruded, pressed or cast aluminium. All our aluminium guttering and rainwater products are eco-friendly and have a life expectancy of 40 years, making it the obvious choice for the environment and a cost-effective product for your customer.
– Myriad colour and finish choices across a range of modern and heritage profiles makes ARP guttering the superior choice for any style of property. All our aluminium and rainwater goods come in an extensive range of polyester powder coated colours with matt, satin and gloss finishes. Aluminium is also available in leatherette, a textured surface similar to cast iron.
– ARP offer full technical, design and specification backup for specifiers which can be found by visiting our Services.
– Aluminium is the sustainable choice with incredibly low embodied carbon, easily and efficiently 100% recycled once it reaches the end of its useful life.
Contractors Fitting Aluminium Guttering and Rainwater Products
We not only supply high quality cast and seamless aluminium and cast iron products, but we also provide great service and fast turnaround to ensure your project is stress-free. Our expert technical team can assist you with specifications to suit your requirements.
– Easy and quick to fit: no soldering, no breakages, no waste, no call backs.
– Safe to install: our products are lightweight and easily manoeuvrable on site.
– Metal gutters offer you the ability to offer more choice, styles and options to your customers.
Homeowners Looking To Achieve The Right Style
Whether you want to achieve a contemporary or traditional look, aluminium guttering can offer a wide variety of high-quality styles and paint textures to choose from. ARP have a national network of experienced approved installers for fitting our seamless aluminium guttering and rainwater products. Find an Installer near you.
– Stylish good looks that give your property the wow factor with many styles to choose from in infinite colour and finish options.
– Kinder to the planet. Aluminium is 100% recyclable, 100% sustainable. Plus our products are long-lasting with a life expectancy of over 60 years.
– Aluminium guttering and rainwater products are maintenance-free providing you peace of mind.