|1||Internal Dropend Outlet|
|3||90° Universal Corner|
|4||120° Universal Corner|
|5||135° Universal Corner|
|8||Rise and Fall Bracket with Stay|
|9||Rise and Fall Bracket|
|11||Side Fix Rafter Bracket|
|13||Top Fix Rafter Bracket|
|14||External Dropend Outlet|
Composition and Manufacture
- Traditional Sand Cast Iron
- Manufactured to BS460:1964
- Bespoke fittings are available on request
- Complies with all Listed Building, Heritage and Conservation requirements
- Supplied Transit Primed or Factory applied wet paint finish in semi-gloss black or to a specific RAL/BS colour on request
- Life expectancy of over 100 years
Cast Iron Gutter Installation
Gutter to be fitted on Britannia Brackets at 915mm centres with an additional bracket required for all running outlets and angles no further than 300mm from the joint.
Rafter Top-Fix, Side-Fix, or Rise and Fall brackets are to be fitted onto rafter ends at a maximum centre of 915mm.
Expansion gaps of 3-4mm are to be left within sockets.
Joints are to be made with a “Britannia” gutter jointing kit or by applying two beads of Dow Corning 791 Sealant into the gutter socket and securing using M6x25mm bolts, neoprene washers and nuts.
Full fitting instructions are supplied with every delivery.
Gutter Stopend Internal/External
Dropend Outlet External
Dropend Outlet Internal
Gutter Angles 90° Universal
Gutter Angle 120° Universal
Gutter Angle 135° Universal
Side Fix Rafter Brackets
Top Fix Rafter Brackets
Rise and Fall Brackets
Rise and Fall Bracket with Spike and Stay