|Hopper Head Styles|
|No 1 Flat Back|
|No 1 Corner|
|No 2 Flat Back|
|No 3 Flat Back|
Composition and Manufacture
- Traditional Sand Cast Iron
- Manufactured to BS460:1964
- Bespoke fittings are available on request
- Complies to all Listed Building, Heritage and Conservation requirements
- Supplied Transit Primed or Factory applied wet paint finish in semi gloss black or to a specific RAL/BS colour on request
- Life expectancy of over 100 years
Hopper Heads should be secured to the wall through either pre-made holes or drilled on site and fixed back using plastic wall plugs and M5x50mm stainless steel screws (dependent on substrate).
Full fitting instructions are supplied with every delivery.