|2||90° Universal Corner|
|3||120° Universal Corner|
|4||135° Universal Corner|
|7||Rise and Fall Bracket with Stay|
|8||Side Fix Rafter Bracket|
|10||Top Fix Rafter Bracket|
|12||Rise and Fall Bracket|
Composition and Manufacture
- Traditional Sand Cast Iron
- Manufactured to BS460:1964
- Bespoke fittings are available on request
- Complies with all Listed Building, Heritage and Conservation requirements
- Supplied Transit Primed or Factory applied wet paint finish in semi-gloss black or to a specific RAL/BS colour on request
- Life expectancy of over 100 years
Gutter to be fitted on Britannia Brackets at 915mm centres with an additional bracket required for all running outlets and angles no further than 300mm from joint.
Rafter Top-Fix, Side-Fix or Rise and Fall brackets to be fitted onto rafter ends at a maximum centre of 915mm.
Expansion gaps of 3-4mm to be left within sockets.
Joints to be made with Britannia gutter jointing kit or by applying two beads of Dow Corning 791 Sealant into the gutter socket and securing using M6x25mm bolts, neoprene washers and nuts.
Full fitting instructions supplied with every delivery.