Enter our Photo Competition Here
Be a winner, enter a photo which shows ARP products on your property or project.
Get your cameras and phones out, and take some pictures!
All you need to do is take some photographs of any ARP products that have been fitted or are being fitted, with some details about the project/build.
Free to enter and you get the chance to win one of five Google Home hubs, worth £129.00. As a thank you for taking part, we will send you an ARP Branded Thermal Mug.
Photo Competition Entry Form
Terms and Conditions
- You can enter as many times as you like, however, you will only receive one thermal mug.
- We will be in contact with you if you have given us permission to use the photographs, to be able to collect more data.
- The winner will be informed within 7 working days from the end of each stage of the competition. i.e. 31st October, 30th November and 14th December 2018.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- Entries for each month to be received by 12 midnight on the last day of that month or the 14th December 2018.
- Any entries received after the close of the draw will automatically be placed into the next draw, until 14th December 2018.
- Employees and relatives of ARP Ltd are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Only pictures of ARP products will be eligible for entry into the competition.
- Images need to be high quality – 300 dpi when reproduced at 5 x 7” print size.
- Confirmation that we can use data and relevant information for promoting ARP in the form of case studies, press releases, social media and website use.
- Images can be of any ARP products i.e Sentinel, Legacy, Legion, Britannia Guttering, downpipes and hopper, Colonnade Downpipes and Hoppers or Trueline Bespoke pressings; fascias, soffits, cappings, copings, etc.
- The images you provide should have been taken by you and you give permission for us to use the images and associated information to promote the competition via Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- The prizes are as specified – no monetary equivalent is available.
- If the project is deemed suitable, we may contact you to request the chance to run a case study on the project. We will ensure you see the write up of the case study prior to publishing. Once approved we will use it for our website case studies, associated social media and possibly a press release.