More Than Just GutteringSeptember 2, 2022
While we may be well known for guttering and roofline products – the clue is in the name after all –here at ARP we don’t just stop at the roofline. Because we fabricate aluminium at our own plant in Leicestershire we can produce many innovative and bespoke products for the construction sector and …not just guttering! We believe it is our role to help design the future, whilst safeguarding our heritage.
Our setup means we can provide a complete service to match design characteristics and colours across the whole building scheme that brings the whole design together: a single design focus like a profile or even a colour that can run through all of the aluminium elements – we can manufacture any component with a long-lasting powder coated finish in any RAL colour.
So, what elements, apart from guttering, can we manufacture to bring a building to life?
- Copings and cappings: aluminium coping and cappings have a number of advantages over stone products, not least that it can be tailor-made to match other building components in any shape or form, like this unique radiused coping that we made especially for this new build house in Sevenoaks. Our copings can be supplied in literally any RAL to match or contrast with windows, doors, brickwork, render, corporate colours – the only restriction is imagination. It will maintain its initial good looks for years to come with little or no maintenance and since it is lightweight it can be installed safely, even on sensitive and heritage buildings.
- Soffits and fascias: our Trueline aluminium fascia and soffit systems can be used behind architectural guttering or can form an integrated eaves/soffit feature, incorporating concealed guttering. While Trueline components can be bought in standard sizes and profiles from 250mm to 525mm, the real beauty of the system is that fabrications can be designed and manufactured to any size, profile, and colour required. For example this new school building design incorporated a large curved mono-pitch roof, bespoke fascia and soffit with double tiered hoppers, a butterfly roof and a considerable quantity of wall copings, plus downpipes all manufactured individually by ARP to order.
- Bespoke fabricated aluminium flashings for a smart, professional finish around doors and windows, that also reduce water penetration at walls, eaves, windows and door openings to make buildings more durable, all bespoke profiles to suit any your project.
- Bespoke hoppers and accessories: custom hoppers can add style as well as function to any building envelope. There are all sorts of design styles to imagine – boxy, contemporary, heritage style or fluted – depending on the design style of the building. We can manufacture in pressed or cast aluminium and even add different finishes and embellishments.
- Window pods, sometimes known as window surrounds, are the perfect addition to a number of different types of buildings, particularly in the renovation and new build sector. Window pods provide a stunning feature on a building’s façade as a one-of-a-kind design element, like this stunning seaside development in Kent.
- Canopies: we can design door canopies in a contemporary or more traditional style. Along with easy installation and low-maintenance good looks, our bespoke canopies can be designed to match the door or window frames or any other building component.
This ultimate adaptability adds continuity and coherence across the whole building envelope: fascias, soffits, gutters and other bespoke fabrications can all be supplied to match, manufactured especially for your project.
Due to the limitless number of options and bespoke characteristics of these unique products we recommend that you contact our Technical Advice Line on 0116 289 4400 to talk through your project requirements. We can help with technical and construction detail drawings and arrange site measures if needed.