Coronavirus Company Update – 11th May 2020May 11, 2020
Trying to get back to work? Not sure if you can get supplies?
We are open!
As with many businesses we had to reduce a lot of our services during the lockdown enforced by the government. We are writing to inform you of our review of our working practices to keep our staff safe whilst at work.
- We have introduced markings on the floor in production and offices to establish the 2m social distancing so our staff to stay safe together with appropriate signage
- We are restricting access to certain areas to one person at a time and have plenty of areas for hand sanitising/washing.
- Setting up one-way systems where space is minimal.
- Contactless delivery/collections only.
- No face to face meetings with staff or our clients will take place for the foreseeable future.
- Our staff who can work from home will continue to do so.
Are you preparing to get back to work – don’t delay – contact us with your project requirements.